Thursday, February 18, 2010

O'Dell's got the Spell and I want you to get it too!

Today's Furniture Las Vegas 2010 Nancy O'Dell
Nancy O'Dell took the Las Vegas Market
by storm and talked with Editor in Chief Ray Allegrezza about her new Red Carpet Furniture line.

At the recent Las Vegas Market show, the furniture was the star as Nancy spoke proudly of her newest endevor.

She had also recently spoke about her love of being a celebrity mom.
I've watched Nancy's career rise since she started back as a model then television performer, actress, you name it, Nancy O'dell has a talent that makes what ever she's doing, look easy!
 
She took it away at the Las Vegas  Market and now I want to help her take it world wide!
 
Tell her how good I am folks! Say you know the marketing guru who's behind the scene manuvers, have made many a successful client famous with a smile.
 
And yes!! You too can afford the Red Carpet, Nancy says so!
 
If you like Nancy O'Dell too, give a shout out over on facebool.

No comments:

Post a Comment