Saturday, February 13, 2010

OBAMA NEED APPOLOGIZE TO NO ONE!

OBAMA IN CHARGE
No apolgies necessary!

President Obama warned Democrats in Congress not to "jam" a health care reform bill through now that they've lost their commanding majority in the Senate, and said they must wait for newly elected Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown to be sworn into office.

The president said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/2010/01/obama-seat-scott-brown-and-health-care-next-steps.html
"People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."


HELP AND ASSISTANCE STILL NEEDED!
Time moves on and so does our interest. We have given our support and assistance to a country in distress, and hopefully allowed a chance to grieve, we given them some of the tools necessary to rebuild their homes and lives.
Prayers, money and assistance is still needed to help the Haitians recover!

I told you how important it was that only trained individuals take it upon themselves to fly over and offer their help, and many did that who were not prepared to do so.

If you really think you are cabable of handling the sick injured, dead and dying then there is training available so that you can learn how to help.

THE RED CROSS IS OFFERING TRAINING to prepare for disasters of this type. Here's a KIT to help you get started.

For me, I want to talk to Nancy O'Dell to offer assistance in pushing her new RED CARPET  FURNITURE out to the public.

The PR of Hollywood works on a certain level, but I think she is trying to reach a speciallized market and change her image somewhat, to a more humanistic approach where she is accessible just like her page on facebook,

"She's a Star who allows you close to her radiance without getting burned."
310-532-5295

Her publisher Simon Spotlight Entertainment says she's also coming out with a book in April which is called  "In Full of Life: Mom to Mom Tips I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Was Pregnant," O'Dell, who gave birth to daughter Ashby in June 2007, shares everything from her cravings to what goes on in the delivery room.  The book is scheduled for release in April. For info on her furniture:

I think I really could put personal touch in the advertisements and PR material I could create for her. Somebody! Who knows me and who knows Nancy! Connect us! Make it happen!

Skiilo, YOU we need to get you on TV! But that's another subject for later...

Come back to find out what I mean....

...and a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment