Friday, January 29, 2010

HOPE FLOATS IN HAITI

Among those alive and grateful are many American who lived in country, and we've forgot to mention their pain and suffereing during this tragic time.

They had families living in the destruction while it was going on and who along with the Haitians assisted in the clean-up and remained to give  of themselves while still in harms way.

After watch the brave hearted chivalry of Travolta Flies Own Plane To Haiti with Supplie and Doctors,

I kinda wish I hadn't told you not to go un-announced, but sure you knew I meant if you had no skills to offer or training to survice in a war torn or natural disaster environment.

Those with these skills were asked to respond and go to agencies that could utilize those practices in action. I am glad and thankful for those who with the appropriate skill level did give of themselves and were an actual help.

While some people did just arrive un-announced, and did end up needing assistance themselves. The number has been managable. We have received only a few reports of civilians having to be evactuated due to their inability to cope or having had no idea of what they were getting themselves into.

I've got more today to tell you, maybe here or over on my writepro blog. I want to talk about our Presient too, cause I'm not liking what I hearing by some of you...

Got to go to an appointment right now, but I'll be back people!

...talkin bout my President.... shoot, y'all betta know ya ain't had better.

No comments:

Post a Comment